The Toxic Cult of Trump (An Observation)

Trump Daddy signing

Trump does not have enthusiastic supporters; he has a cult.  

Back in 2008, I had voted for the first time. I voted for the man, the legend, Barack Obama. America indeed needed a change, and I really felt that was to come by voting in Obama. 

Obama was elected, more than a few people were happy, and the world started to change. 
Fast forward to 2016. 

A lot of us wanted Bernie Sanders to win, but for whatever reason, after his sit-down with former President Barack Obama, Sanders backed out of the race and let Hilary Clinton take the baton for the Democrats. That was a very bad idea. I don’t know if she was chosen because of dollar signs, potential promise, or because people just badly wanted a female President, but she wasn’t a very good lead. 

So, election day comes, Trump ends up winning, people who care about people mourned while racists and people blinded by this man’s empty promises and falsity raised their automatic weapons and Hitler salutes in the air. 

Now before we get into what I am getting to, let me say this: I love everything Obama stood for, I loved most of the things he was doing, but I was never so brainwashed and fanatic about him. My Twitter handle or name wasn’t “Obama supporter” or had anything like that. I didn’t talk about Obama every single day. I didn’t block people or type or holler insults at them if they said something bad about Obama. In fact, at the time, I had a shit load of friends on Facebook and a lot of them weren’t fond of Obama—some even called him the Anti-Christ—but I never attacked them for it. 

And then I think about George W. Bush. He was very unfavorable (Eminem picked on him as if he was the new member of N*SYNC), but he didn’t have a crazy crowd of supporters. I never saw a stagnant amount of racism or fights about favoring him or not. People weren’t putting Bush blah-blah-blah on their MySpace profiles.  

What Trump has are cult members. Brainwashed cult members who do not need any LCD or Spahn ranch orgies. Cult members who attack who he dislikes, kill the races he doesn’t like, insult people of color, insult women and question their allegations, and wave around the 2nd amendment as if their lives depend on it. 

Trump is the new Charles Manson, and his supporters should very well be called the Trump Family.


This man even has people of color brainwashed even though he is shitting on their own races.  
Since Trump has been elected there have been more shootings, more hate crimes, police brutality, and more stupid laws that make everything harder for immigrants, people of color, and women. Well, when the President has his cult chanting “Send them back” at his rallies *cough* KKK rallies *cough* and not getting in any trouble for harassing women, of course, there is going to be more bad shit happening.  

When I say anything bad about Trump on social media, surprisingly, horror fans and writers alike block me or unfriend me because they ride or die for an orange tyrant who doesn’t give a rat's ass in the Trump tower about them. This man is making the rich richer, the racists more comfortable, and the gun nuts more active. 

That’s all I’m saying. We need a change for 2020 and beyond. Someone who cares about POC, gun safety, women, schools, libraries, and the EARTH. 

I’m done. 


Comments